Mama's Dramas

Friday, November 09, 2007

off we go!





We are going to Germany! Today!! For three weeks!!! I am nervous and excited. I don't know what traveling with a baby is like....at least not a one year old. I don't know what traveling as a family is like. I can't wait for Lukas to meet all the cousins and aunts and uncles. I'm sick however.....I can't tell if it is exhaustion from the play and early mornings or if it is a real cold. It seems that I have had a cold for months now.....and Jorg is all out of compasion...so if anyone else has some, send it my way. I miss you all.....can't wait to come back and do some pre-christmas play! I can't write much now as Lukas is getting up and lunch is ready. This isn't a deep and meaningful broody reflection on motherhood....just a hand reaching out to say hello and goodbye!













1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Lukas is an absolute doll! Give him kisses for me and compassion for you. I miss you oodles, pretty lady, and feel like I'm in another universe in the Southland. Merde. Please to enjoy delightful time in Germany.

Love love,
Haley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home