Mama's Dramas

Friday, April 25, 2008

fun times






I am having fun. There, I said it. I feel like I often complain on this blog or I use it for a place to vent and let go of some of the frustrations and fears and mysteries of parenting. But the past few days, while he can be a bit exhausting, he and I have had a lot of fun. We laugh and giggle and cuddle. He asks for things clearly now. Last night as I was reading him his bed time story he closed the book and said “Mommie, sleep.” “You want to sleep?” I said. “Sleep.” He said and fell back in my arms with his thumb in his mouth. It sound so minor but for him to clearly ask me to bring him to bed….well, it is such a vast and extraordinary step to have taken in one year. How can he be such a real and separate little person so quickly? As it grows warmer out and we hit the playgrounds Lukas and I are having fun. I guess I just want to share some of the many positive and joyful aspects of being a mom. Sometimes I just feel a little guilty. If I am having fun is it really work?

15 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

zolpidem without prescription cost of generic ambien at walmart - ambien generic purple

 
At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ativan online ativan addiction mayo clinic - bad side effects ativan

 
At 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

zolpidem online zolpidem tartrate cr 12.5mg - zolpidem buy online no prescription

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ativan drug ativan bad high blood pressure - ativan lorazepam overdose

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

order xanax online canadian pharmacy no prescription xanax - there generic xanax xr

 
At 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

diazepam for dogs valium diazepam difference - 7 diazepam

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lorazepam without prescription where to buy lorazepam - can u overdose ativan

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap ativan ativan normal dosage - ativan xanax equivalent

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy generic xanax xanax overdose much too much - xanax bars prescribed

 
At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy ambien online buy generic ambien no prescription - generic ambien cr reviews

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap generic ambien zolpidem 10mg generic ambien sleeping pill - ambien side effects wikipedia

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soma online carisoprodol overdose mg - carisoprodol in mexico

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ambien ambien nyquil high - can u buy ambien over counter

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

order soma buy soma drug - soma special order services

 
At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium no prescription canada - order valium internet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home